Great reasons to join the team:
- Flexible working — work from our Brighton or London offices, or remotely to suit you
- Comprehensive private health insurance and dental plan
- Personal development time and annual training budget
- Monthly social meet-ups and events
- Extra holiday after two years
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
- We're a Certified B Corp (view our B Corp profile here, and our first annual B Corp Impact Report here)
- Opportunities to give back through community engagement initiatives
- Free employee assistance support for personal challenges, whether legal, financial or medical
- Cycle to work and EV car lease schemes
Teamwork at our core
We champion a truly collaborative approach to working, both in our client relationships and internally. Our teams make us who we are and have enabled our success to date.
Whether it’s contributing feedback on agency processes and our employee experience, or putting forward ideas for content and community engagement initiatives, we make space for everyone to have their say.
Every three months we invite our team to feedback on every aspect of the company so we can continually improve. We’re delighted to have been named a ‘UK Best Company to Work For’ and achieved ‘Certified B Corp’ status.
Challenged and supported
Your personal and professional development is a top priority. We have clearly defined and transparent paths for progression and standardised performance review structures. Everyone has an annual budget and half a day per month for their own training and development. An emphasis is placed on creating time in the diary in order to enable this.
We want you to feel challenged and empowered to grow. And you’ll be fully supported by your managers and wider team throughout this.
Balance is key
We strive to enable our teams to achieve balance — both in their day-to-day workload, and between their work and personal lives.
We do this by offering time off for charity work, dedicated personal development hours, monthly opportunities to get to know your colleagues in a relaxed, social setting, and regular reminders to make time for yourself with treats delivered to you at home.
Work is only one part of our busy lives, and we won’t forget this.
We genuinely care
Looking out for our people, customers, healthcare practitioners and patients.
We endeavour for better
Developing people and processes in continuous improvement.
We collaborate to innovate
Blending perspectives to deliver the best outcomes, together.