Customer Experience Strategy
What is a Digital Customer Experience Strategy Workshop?
A 2-day strategy workshop designed to give leaders a fresh perspective on their customer experience strategy and how to bring it to life.
A customer experience strategy is a vital component of any consumer-facing business. The workshop will help organisations re-focus their strategic CX vision and help to ensure customers have a positive interaction with your brand.
The aim of a customer experience led strategy is to improve overall customer satisfaction leading to better engagement, loyalty and advocacy. A customer experience focused strategy involves considering customers needs, desires and any potential pain points that users may face.
How could a Digital Customer Experience Strategy Workshop benefit your business?
Almost every successful business recognises that the experience a customer has with their organisation is crucial, but it's important to re-focus and make sure you really understand your customers needs and wants. A digital customer strategy workshop will help to:
- Understand current pain points in your customer journey. We gather together key customer insights and share them with the team.
- Understand the gap between what a customer wants and what they actually experience in the current journey.
- Bring together cross-functional teams to share insight from several stakeholders. This helps to gain buy-in toward your overall goal as an organisation and refocus with a fresh perspective on customer experience.
- At which points in the journey should your team focus to create real impact.
- Understand the opportunity to gain competitive advantage through delivery of superior digital experiences.
Over 2 days, we will review both qualitative and quantitative data gathered from user research to understand your customers’ pain points and needs. Together we will create a strategic roadmap for your CX offering.
Timing: 2 day workshop
Deliverables: A 2 day strategic workshop and a formal document with a clear and evidence based re-focusing of your strategic CX vision, objectives & problem definition. It can be used internally to gain stakeholder buy-in throughout your organisation for a digital solution. It will include information such as a documented customer journey with potential pain points identified, stakeholder feedback & customer insights. It will consist of recommendations for next steps and help to build a shared understanding of how to successfully bring your vision to life.