Digital Customer Experience Strategy
Strategic innovation workshops, resulting in a plan that will ensure you achieve your customer experience (CX) objectives.
What is a Digital Customer Experience Strategy Workshop?
The digital customer experience strategy workshop has been designed to give you a fresh perspective on your current customer experience.
A customer experience strategy is a vital component of any consumer-facing business. This workshop will help organisations to re-focus their strategic CX vision and help to ensure customers have a positive online interaction with your brand.
The aim of a customer experience led strategy is to improve overall customer satisfaction leading to better engagement, loyalty and advocacy. A customer experience focused strategy involves considering customers needs, desires and any potential pain points that they may face.
How could a Digital Customer Experience Strategy Workshop benefit your business?
Almost every successful business recognises that ensuring their customers have a positive digital experience with their organisation is vital, but it's important to regularly reassess your CX and ensure you are aligned to changing customer needs and wants.
A digital customer strategy workshop will help you to:
- Understand current pain points in your customer journey. We will gather key insights from your customers and share them with you and your team.
- Understand the gap between what a customer wants and what they actually experience in the current journey.
- Bring together cross-functional teams. This helps to gain buy-in from stakeholders from the beginning and allows teams to refocus with a fresh perspective on their customer experience.
- Identify which points in the user journey that you should focus on enhancing to create real impact for your customers.
- Understand the opportunity to gain a competitive advantage through the delivery of superior digital experiences.
We will review both qualitative and quantitative data gathered from user research carried out prior to the workshop to understand your customers’ pain points and needs in-depth. Together we will use these insights to create a strategic roadmap for your CX offering.
A 2-day workshop with our experienced team to help you understand your current CX and create a CX roadmap for the future.
We will carry out qualitative and quantitative user research to gain real insights from your customers which will be used within the workshop.
We will use the learnings and outcomes from both the user research and workshop to create a document. This document will contain a documented customer journey with potential pain points identified, stakeholder feedback & customer insights. It will consist of recommendations for next steps and help to build a shared understanding of how to successfully bring your new CX vision to life. This document can be used internally to gain stakeholder buy-in throughout your organisation for a digital solution.